- Bowater, L., & Yeoman, K. (2013). Science communication: A practical guide for scientists. Chichester, West Sussex; Hoboken, NJ: Wiley-Blackwell.
- Burns, T.W., O’Connor, D.J., Stocklmayer, S. M. (2003). Science Communication: a contemporary definition. Research Prospective, Sage publications.
- Durant, J., Evans, G.A., Thomas, G. P. (1989). Why should we promote the public understanding of science?. The public understanding of science. Nature 340: 11–14.
- Effective Communication, Better Science.
- European Commission general guidelines for developing a business plan.
- Gregory, Jane; Miller, Steve (1998). Science in Public: Communication, Culture, and Credibility. New York: Plenum Trade.
- Groulx, M., Brisbois, M. C., Lemieux, C. J., Winegardner, A., & Fishback, L. (2017). A Role for Nature-Based Citizen Science in Promoting Individual and Collective Climate Change Action? A Systematic Review of Learning Outcomes. Science Communication, 39(1), 45–76
- Jouber, M. et al. (2019). ‘Storytelling: the soul of science communication.’ In Stories in Science Communication. JCOM publishing.
- Kenneth Louis Smith et al. (2005). Handbook of Visual Communication: Theory, Methods, and Media. 45-62, Routelange.
- Martin, R.L., Osberg, S. (n.d.). Social Entrepreneurship: The Case for Definition (SSIR). Retrieved November 06, 2020, from https://ssir.org/articles/entry/social_entrepreneurship_the_case_for_definition
- Miller, J.D. (1992) Toward a scientific understanding of the public understanding of science and technology, Public Understanding of Science. 23–26.
- Patel, N. (2015). 13 Tips on How to Deliver a Pitch Investors Simply Can’t Turn Down. Retrieved November 06, 2020, from https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/251311
- Schiele, B., Claessens, M., Shi, S. (2012). Science communication in the world: Practices, theories and trends. Dordrecht, New York: Springer.
- Stocklmayerm S.M. Gilbert, J.K. (2002). New experiences and old knowledge: towards a model for the personal awareness of science and technology. International Journal of Science Education.
- Sundin et al. (2018). Rethinking communication: integrating storytelling for increased stakeholder engagement in environmental evidence synthesis. Environ Evid, 7:6
- The Speech Communication Process
- VISUAL COMMUNICATION